Monday 21 September 2015

This is a test

 
No Images? Click here
 
 

This is a test to demonstrate the power of video.

I'm working on a new release for my Email Click Magnet product, which comes out this Saturday, Sept. 26th.

And it's awesome!

If you have the full EWV suite of tools you will see this in your account. If you don't, you'll want to watch for this 3-day event starting Saturday (but I'm giving you the heads up now).

Watch this video to see what the new Email Click Magnet can do.

I'm the only one sending this "heads up" to you, but you'll probably get a bunch of emails from my partners on Saturday for this.

Talk soon,

Shawn

P.S. The test I mentioned in the email subject will be revealed later. If I told you now it could jeapordize the test results. ;-)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment