Monday 1 February 2016

I made this logo in 90 seconds (new tool)

 
No Images? Click here
 
 

Finally. Stop paying for every little graphic your business needs.

Photoshop is hard! I never did get it, so I've always hired people for that stuff.

Well, I can keep my credit card in my wallet a lot more now!

This is very cool, and will save you a bunch over the years (trust me). I've spent sooo much money over the years on logos and icons, this is really a no-brainer. This new tool, called Brandrr (yes, 2 r's), allows you to whip up cool, professional-looking logos and icons in around 90 seconds, like I did here:

Here is what I made as a test (I really, truly, just did this on a whim with very little thought, you can do much better):

You can totally customize them however you need, and there are lots to choose from. So, forget Fiverr...forget Elance...forget 99designs...make your own logos (and icons) using this super-intuitive awesome new tool.

Check it out here: http://goo.gl/uDS9OD​

2 thumbs way up for this - well done to the creators! 

NOTE: This new tool launches for 3-days only starting February 2nd at 11am Eastern. I'm told that people that get it the first day get an extra 350 logo templates added, and there are a bunch of amazing bonuses too. 

Enjoy and talk soon,

Shawn 

P.S. Me and my friend and colleague, Todd Gross, are also throwing in some amazing bonuses too for the first 100 to grab this, just to sweeten the deal even more. Yes, we are affiliates for this new tool, and we recommend it highly because we know the incredible value it will have on your business. See for yourself, you really do need this in your online marketing toolbox: http://goo.gl/uDS9OD​

P.P.S. The thing even works on mobile and tablets...which is cool! Make logos and icons on the fly, anywhere, with the app.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment