Wednesday 12 November 2014

Here is your webinar registration link

Hi ,

On Monday I sent you an email letting you know about the webinar we're having this
Thursday, Nov. 13 @ 8pm Eastern time to show you how to get the most out of what
you purchased from us (either Easy Web Video or Video Marketing Publisher).

Here is that webinar registration link as promised: http://goo.gl/F2Czy5

Why? Because I want to show you exactly how to use the tool you have at your disposal.
I get asked regularly how to get the most from Easy Web Video, and I think this is the
best format to be able to help you. One of my partners, Todd Gross, will be asking me
some questions that have been sent in and I will cover those and more during our
live chat tomorrow.

And you'll get a chance to ask during the webinar also, when we open up the Q&A
session. I truly think this format will help, and I am looking forward to seeing you
on the call!

Talk to you tomorrow night,

Shawn

P.S. Trying to find a time that works for everyone is hard, so I apologize if this time
doesn't work for you. Because of that, we will try to record it, but GoToWebinar
doesn't always play nice, so no promises there.

P.P.S. If you missed the email and video the other day where I asked you to send
me your questions you can find that here: http://www.easywebvideo.com/nov13webinar/


















Shawn Pringle
Founder/Co-Owner
shawn@easywebvideo.com

Easy Web Video Inc.
382211 Concession 4 NDR
RR#3
Hanover Ontario N4N 3B9
Canada
1-855-867-8433

To unsubscribe or change subscriber options visit:
http://easywebvideo.com/ml.php?act=autoresponder&todo=changeoption&optin=482835&member_id=11779035&dlv=132148295&v=9ea92857823e

No comments:

Post a Comment